Industrial Rigger Gloves for Sale
The West Chester R2 Leather Heavy-Duty Rigger Gloves are ideal for mechanical, automotive, drilling/rigging, and framing projects. This hand protective device features a Hi-Viz red palm that helps wearers alert and signal co-workers. It also features hook and loop cuffs with form-fitting spandex for a custom fit.
These rigger gloves also have a flexible TPR, which stretches to the edge of the fingertips, on the back of the hand, and knuckles. This feature protects the full back of the hand from impact injuries.
West Chester Rugged Rigger 87810 Gloves, Sold by the pair
• Flexible TPR to the edge of the fingertips, on the knuckles and back of hand protects the full back of the hand from impact injuries
• Polyurethane-reinforced thumb saddle, palm and fingers adds durability and oil resistance
• Hi-vis red palm aids in signaling and alerting
• Touchscreen index fingertip
• Hook and loop cuff with spandex individualizes the perfect fit
• Abrasion Testing - Ansi 105:2016 - Classification level 3
APPLICATIONS: Oil Rigging • Mechanical • Mining • Framing • Automotive • Electrical • HVAC • Plumbing
SIZES: Small, Medium, Large, XLarge, 2XLarge, 3XLarge
Reduce the number of hand injuries in the workplace with high-quality leather rigger work gloves by purchasing West Chester R2 Riggers Gloves from AMCORP Services, LLC. Browse through our catalog for more of our protective safety gear for hands.